Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Lets make it a day to celebrate love and compassion for yourself and others. First be kind and forgiving to yourself and acknowledge that you are enough just as you are. You are one of a kind. Giving others your love, time, and attention is the greatest gift anyone could receive. It is not a day just for lovers, but for all who could use a gentle reminder that they mean something to someone.
So take a deep breathe and let go of the pressure to find that perfect gift. Instead think about creating a day of adventure with people you love. Here are just some ideas for inspiration to plan your day.
- Meet up a friend at a local coffee shop to start your day
- Write a note to thank your mom (ok dads need love too)
- Volunteer at your child's Valentine's Day party
- Go to lunch with someone who makes you happy
- Take a family/friend road trip to discover a new place
- Have a picnic at the park
- Cook your favorite dishes and have a candle lit dinner at home
- Drink wine by the fireplace and talk about life
Most importantly, be present in the moment and enjoy the gift of love and time.
With lots of love,